Background

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday morning 7:30 am at the playground! Take 2.








M-moo









K-wiggles














Miss D
All three girls at the playground with G'ma and G'pa and Riley the dog at 7:30 am! It was cold and damp and trying hard to rain, but we had fun anyhow. The park is just at the bottom of the hill we live on so we all walked down and back again.

Boy is the house quiet now. We had low level pandemonium for 4 lovely days and now it is back to usual.








3 comments:

vickybu said...

Wah! I want to see the pictures, but something's not working. All I see is a blank space, and when I click on it, it tells me it can't find the server. Hmmmm....

vickybu said...

Yep, now I can see the pics! What a fun time at the park!

Nina said...

Looks like you and the girls had a great time.