Today is our (Irv's and my) third anniversary. It's been an interesting and sometimes difficult road. But I am not regretting having embarked on it. Just wish that it were easier sometimes.
Momma and the girls - Miss D, M-moo and K-wiggles are visiting for a few days. It is great to see them as always. I am just amazed at how fast they are growing up. They are all three little girls now, no more toddler stuff.
Basic health care should be a RIGHT! Just because we don't have a cure for every possible diseease does not mean that citizens don't have the right to basic health care for everything that we DO know how to take care of. How can one possibly justify denying healthcare (care that we do know how to supply) to someone simply because they do not have the money to pay?!!! I can't fathom that mindset.
No comments:
Post a Comment