On this day 39 years ago, my older daughter Vicky was born! I called this morning to wish her a happy birthday. Irv and I drove back to Pullman from Lolo early this morning. Both the dog, an airdale named Riley, and the cat, named Isaac, travel back and forth with us. They are quite used to traveling now. We passed a gas station sellling gas for $1.99, but in our greediness we thought we would see it cheaper just down the road on the reservation and so did not stop. But then, Irv was in a zone, and I was dozing and we passed it without noticing! Oh well!
I went to my "stitching bitches" women's group this evening. But we were all tired after the weekend time change (clocks back), so we quit early. The weather is changing too. A chill in the air. I made chicken pot pie for dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment