I had a good day today, felt a lightness in my step and I'm not sure why. Maybe because recently the College of Science published the bio's of new faculty, including me, and at the same time reported that my institution is one of the 20 top institutions for science faculty to work at!
See the October issue at http://sciences.wsu.edu/newsandevents/sciencenotes.html
I feel proud to be part of that faculty, and proud of myself for all I have accomplished.
I am also working on a grant with one of the engineering faculty, and we are enjoying brainstorming about our proposal. I am realizing that I do have lots of experience to offer! I have learned a lot over the past twenty years or so that I have been doing this. I am really glad to have been given this opportunity to recharge, refresh and jump into such exciting collaborations.
No comments:
Post a Comment