Background

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

After traveling most of the day, we are now in San Antonio, spending thanksgiving with family. We did a bit of last minute food shopping and other absolute essentials(!??) on tuesday. Today, we went to Seaworld. THe day started out cool, but soon the clouds burnede off and the sun came out. Just as well, since we got wet on a couple of different rides. I liked the log flume ride best!

I also really enjoyed the Shamu show. It's amazing what the great whites can be trained to do. I wouldn't go on any of the big roller coasters - they looked positively awful!, but I went on the baby one with the two younger grandkids. the two older boys went on a HUGE roller coaster that went upside down and round and round and twisted all at once!!! UGH!

We came home all tired out, but everyone agreed that it was a very fun day!

G'pa made spaghetti for dinner - that was yummy too!

What with the waffles that I made for breakfast, and the shortbread that McK and I made last night, we hae lots to eat! I think we will have to take a long walk tomorrow - after the turkey!

No comments: