This will be short, again. it is 9:35pm but it feels like midnight. Don't know if it's the weather, or what, but it was a very strange day. It began with the girls waking early and all of us plus grandpa and Riley going to the park to play at 7:30 am. Getting such an early start made the day seem out of kilter, and it seemed to be later than it actually was. I was ready for lunch by 10:30 am.
After some false starts and disappointments (see casallamedos.blogspot.com) we settled in at home in our jammies by 2pm, and hunkered down with chili and cornbread to watch movies.
Grandpa spent his first day as an usher at the football game (which we lost - again!).
The rain has stopped, at least for now, but it has been a cold and damp day.
1 comment:
maybe you will notice that I am a follower?
I'm spying on you.... hhee
Post a Comment