Background

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I set this up last night just to see if I could do the "every day in November blogging". Not sure, but here goes day 2. We are in Lolo this weekend. We love it here. It is so peaceful. Today it is grey and rainy but still great to be here. We have soaked in the hottub, and read and played cribbabe, and gone for a walk, and just relaxed. That was until the outside faucet leaked into the downstairs and flooded the carpet. Now we are working on drying it out, and replacing the faucet that we didn't know was broken. It must have frozen and cracked befire we bought the hosue, and we never knew it.
Oh well, back to Pullman and reality in the morning! Even the cat and the dog love it here! they both travel back and forth with us.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hey, I didn't know you had this blog! I found you. Keep it up!

libby said...

I took on vicky's challeng eof blogging every day in November. We'll see if I can do it!