I read all these creative blogs with poems and photos and other fun stuff. I don't have much to say. I went to work today, read about an initiative that 32 states are involved in to improve and increase the science and math teachers across the country, only to find out that no institutions in Washington State are involved - at least not yet. However, I wrote to some of my administrators to try and get them to sign on.
I also thought more about three grants that I am working on writing to secure funds to try to improve math teaching at the University. It sometimes seems like an uphill battle.
But it wasn't all bad. I took a break today and had a non-fat mocha with whipped cream! (How funny is that!).
I also survived the panic that we had forgotten to make arrangements and didn't have anywhere to leave the cat and the dog while we fly off to our Texas contingent for Thanksgiving! Several phonecalls later (thank you G'pa) we have it all taken care of.
Life goes on. I made chinese pork and cabbage for dinner. G'pa is taking tickets at the basketball game.
2 comments:
I know it seems boring sometimes, and definitely seems like a chore sometimes, and absolutely seems like you have nothing to say sometimes, but I just wanted you to know that I adore your 'blog. I love knowing what you've been up to, what the weather is like, all the random stuff that gets posted. I feel like our blogs keep us connected kinda as if we lived the next town over or a couple hours away. Keep going!
Thanks for hte encouragement. It makes a difference.
I feel the same about your too..
Post a Comment