Well, it's half-way through the week and I am feeling great. I think I am recovered. It has helped tremendously to have great weather. The weekend and Monday and Tuesday were great. sun and warm and perfect for being outside. We did lots of work in the yard, diggin, planting, trimming, etc. We bought plants at the WSU horticultural sale for our hanging baskets, we planed more bulbs we bought a couple of weeks ago. I tidied the flower beds, G'pa put up a lovely fence around the hottub which nmakes it much more private and so now I don't feel like I am tubbing with all the neighbors watching!
Work is just humming along, going well, only 4 weeks to go! G'pa leaves for Thailand in two weeks and then I follow in 3 more weeks.
Grandson #3 sent me a "flat Stanley" to take to work and document. He came to class with me today and my students had fun taking pictures of him with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment