Back again! I have not blogged in a couple of weeks. Seems that I have been busy. I went to Utah to Miss D's 5th birthday party last weekend and really enjoyed the event. I had promised her that i would come and I am glad I made the effort. Of course, i got back on Sunday evening and went directly into a hectic week of work. I always seem to need a weekend to recover from my weekend!
Nothing much else is happening. It is a couple of weeks before the end of the semester and so things are heating up. I have two classes to finish up, a seminar, two more grants to get submitted, and a docotral student to pass judgment on! He did not do well on his written exam, so this coming week i have an oral exam to attend. I hop ehe does better!
I took G'pa Irv to the airport early on Saturday morning for his trip to Thailand. He will be there almost 6 weeks! I will join him on May 9th for 2 1/2 weeks. We plan to visit Cambodia during this time, especially Angkor Wat and other temples. I dread the long flight but otherwise am looking forward to the trip.
Weather is warm this weekend and i have planted quite a few things in the gardent. Irv built a fence around the hot-tub and so I have planted bulbs, a climbing rose, and three clematis plants. We also hung three baskets of annuals from the fence. It is really looking quite nice now. I love the spring and being able to get dirt under my fingernails!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun....you'll have a great time once you get there!!
Post a Comment