I slept better last night than I have in weeks. And this morning, I got up when I woke up, worked on grading back homework that had accumulated while I was preoccupied. After an early lunch, I got out my bike, inflated the tires, found my helmet and lock, and rode my bike over to the office. Boy did that feel good!
I had a couple of meetings this afternoon, entered all the grades that i had generated, went to a department meeting, and then rode my bike home!
I feel like a million bucks, and I think it's all because fo the exercise. Intellectually I know it's good for me, but I never seem to be able to find the time. So now I am reminded of how important it is.
This evening, I cooked my favorite meal - shrimp, mango and black beans over rice. Now, I am going to relax and watch a movie - The Changeling. I'll let you know how it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment