Background

Friday, January 30, 2009

the last couple of days just flew by. I got back from Dc and hit the ground running with work. In fact, I had a meeting at 4:30 on Wednesday right after my plane landed at 3:45pm. Then yesterday I worked on this and that - grading, working on a grant proposal, catching up ata the office- and today I taught both my classes. They seemed to go really well. I do enjoy teaching.

I wish I could say that all sorts of exciting things happened, but they didn't. We had fresh ahi tuna for dinner and now we're watching a movie - at least G'pa is but I lost interest.

I am thinking about our trips this summer to Thailand and Greece. We need to buy our tickets but havne't yet. I have bought guidebooks for both places - but the Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia one hasn't arrived yet. I plan to get to Angkor Wat for sure on this next trip. In Greece I favor just finding a small island in the Aegean sea and staying there for a week or so. Just feels really good right now when it is still quite cold here.

No comments: