It's time to blog again. I am not sure where a whole week went, but i was busy submitting two more grants. Enough already, no more this semester. From now on, I iwll just concentrate on my classes. About 6 or 7 more weeks to go. We put the clocks back this weekend but winter still has us in her grip. It has snowed off and on all day today, and I think I shoveled about four inches of the sidewalk and driveway.
This past weekend G'pa and I had two social events - that's not common for us. On friday night we went to a 50's and 60's dance at the UUCP church. they had a live band playing all the songs from my teenagehood! It was great fun!
then on Saturday evening we joined a couple of friends at a wine club lamb and wine pairings dinner. We had a great 5 course dinner and four different wines to try out with it. I was so full by the end of it!
that's aobut it for now.
I'll try to check back in before another week is past.
1 comment:
Wow...you're just the social butterfly!! Sounds like a lot of fun...you deserve it!!
Post a Comment