It's back to work with a vengeance! but I have to admit it could be a lot worse. I really enjoy my job for the most part, although some things like grading papers is neve rany fun. but when I get a note from an advisee saying how much she appreciated what I was able to do for her then I feel that perhaps it's all worthwhile. If only every student understood that their professors were working hard for their success!
the other part of life is that I really do wish that spring would turn the corner. We have had a very unsettled week, with snow and hail and rain and sun and wind, and cool temperatures throughout. Soon spring will be here and the weather will be warmer.
Last Sunday was Mothering Sunday in England. I sent my mother a huge bunch of flowers for her special day. She really appreciated that. Her conservatory is coming along just fine since my brother has finally started work on it!
Nothing much else to report this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment